CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is a house fire we fought just off 6200s. and 2200w. Paramedics Dave Mau and Nate Bogenshutz were the hero's inside that put out the fire. Captain gale and I shut off the utilities and got to break some glass and doors for ventilation. Engine 52 from West Jordan pumped water for us. We really appreciate are fellow city's for their help.



Cute Mau and Bogenshutz. The two biggest screw offs on the dept.
Maybe that's why their still single.




















Not much left of the bedroom.
















That black thing that looks like log at the bottom of the picture
is a mattress.







Capt. Gale trying to get the real story
the homeowner. She's bck peddlin.





1 comments:

Liz said...

Cool drill, that was really nice of those people.

I'm still waiting for you pics from "adult" game night. I think I cried twice from laughing so hard. (except when Mike said that the next biggest expenditure other than a house and car in marriage is a hooker) :-) Thanks again, it was a ton of fun.