Sorry it's been so long since I have written. My computer has been in the shop for a while. Last week the crew and I were eating breakfast at Virg's when we ran into the Ballou's. It was good to see them. We talked for a while because Ben did a ride along with us so he knows the gang. Ben and CAMILLE bought our breakfast. The crew says thank you, that was so nice.
Earlier this month we went to a home in the Ivory home subdivision on 6200 south on an emergency baby delivery. The mom delivered the baby on the floor before we arrived and she was doing CPR when we walked in. It was very chaotic and disturbing trying to take care of the mother and the baby at the same time. The mother had not delivered the after birth yet so it was a concern to us. We tried everything we could to save the baby, but everywhere we touched him his skin would tare apart because he wasn't fully developed. We along with the neonatal flight nurses pronounced the baby dead at the scene and the mother was taken by our Kearns ambulance to the hospital. Bad day again. Tiffany Anderson knew of the family through her dad. I'm not sure how the family is doing but I pray for them.
I will have a few more posts soon. My dad might do a ride along with me and we will see how that go's.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Posted by Jon at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you put my name in CAPS :) You also forgot the crew helped Ben during his bought of vaginitis! It was our pleasure to treat. Sorry about the baby...man, I don't know how you do it every day.
I'm also sorry to hear about the baby. That poor mother, I can't even imagine how she must have been feeling. Thank you and your crew for all you do.
Post a Comment