A man fell 50 feet while climbing at Moss ledge on Saturday. When we arrived there were four boys and two ladies who helped the patient stay alive it was truly awesome. See, attending scouts has benefits you may never know. I won't get into the whole story because you can see it on the news but this mans life was saved by four scouts. So PARTICIPATE in the scouting program boys.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Nice try Jon...too bad none of your scounts are reading your blog - unless of course you were directing that at "TenderFoot Ben".
The boys we work with couldn't tie their own shoes. If someone ever needed to know how to advance to a higher lever on an xbox game to save a life our scouts would kick butt. Then again they would have to get off their butts to do it so I am pretty sure the person would die. Jevon or Christopher are the only ones I would trust to save a life.
wow, really? I've climbed moss ledge several times...was it just up the trail or rock climbing at the top? that's pretty cool though that scouts were able to help out. Don't you love your job? I bet it's pretty rewarding seeing things like that!
Post a Comment