CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Love Bad Car Accidents




I always like the bad car wrecks as long as children and Innocent people aren't involved. If they are impaired, doing makeup or texting on the phone that's when it's a good call because we have so much fun cutting up the cars. We call it extrication because we are extracting the person from the car. We train hard for these kind of things and we have really expensive equipment, so when it's the real deal it is so much fun. I'm talking like a wild ride adrenaline rush, I'm not sure how to explain it I guess you would just need to be there. Talk to Ben Ballou he's ridden with us maybe he could explain it better.

1 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

You are just a little boy trapped in that body, aren't you? What was that idiot doing to run into the side of a building anyway?

P.S. $230K for my house???? Be serious!! Okay, I haven't checked the market - maybe that's what it's going for but that's almost how much my damn kitchen cost me!!!!