CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Boy Drowned

A 16 month old drowned in a backyard pond today. We were on scene for about 15 min. before Life Flight arrived and they were there another 15 min. We were able to get a heartbeat back but the boy didn't look good at all. If he survives it will be a true blessing for the family. It was a crappy day.

3 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I'm sorry that you have to experience that kind of stuff. It always hits way too close to home when we have little ones that age.

Cam Ballou said...

That is so sad :( That has to be hard to go on those kinds of calls.

Danielle said...

That would be considered a bad day.
The little boy and his mom goes the same gym as me and she in my aeorbic class. I just couldn't even imagine the pain that family is going through. I just dont know if I could do what you do, It would be too hard in those situations.