I was in the shower Wed. morning, and to be a funny guy my captain fill a bucket full of flour and waited until I turned off the water. I soon as I shut off the water the captain pulled open the shower door and covered me with flour. When your wet, the flour will stick in your hair and on every piece of skin that is wet. I thought "no big deal I will just get back into the shower." Well that made things worse. The flour turns into a paste that doesn't come off without scrubbing. It took me twenty minutes to get the flour off and I still had spots of paste I that I kept on finding through out the day.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is hilarious, maybe I'll try that on J sometime!
Silly boys!
WAY TO GO CAPTAIN!!!! It is about time the prankster got a little of his own medicine. Sounds so funny...a good one to try.
Post a Comment